Following the demolition of Tea Warehouses 1-8, constrcution of The Cedars Began in 2018.
G.G Tomkinson Ltd purchases Weald House in 2014.
Construction of The Willows Business Park begins in August 2008, with the certificate of practical completion being issued on 1st June 2009.
G.G Tomkinson Ltd. purchases the Depot 2006
Tomkinson's had an Operations Center based at Horsemonden during 1999 - 2009.
Tomkinson's Sussex based Operations Center at Rye Wharf from 1996 - 2001.
The construction of Tea Warehouse 9 is completed in May 1987.
G.G Tomkinson Ltd. purchases Tea Warehouses 1-8 in June 1978 (having leases the property from Sheild Modern Products Ltd. since 1974)
We demolished this warehouse in 2018 for an exciting redevelopment.
W.H Skinner & Son. (One of G.G Tomkinson Ltd companies) purchases the Fruit Show Warehouse Complex, in September 1964
Marden Apple Pickers Ltd. (One of G.G Tomkinson Ltd companies) purchases Marden Apple Packers Depot in Febuary 1963
G.G Tomkinson Ltd. purchases the Depot from The British Transport Commission in Febuary 1960
Mr Gerald Tomkinson purchased the property in his own name in 1956. Located in Sheephurst Lane, Marden.
© 2019 GG Tomkinson. All Rights Reserved